Training and Career Development
Numerous prospects for your future
The training and development of our employees is a central part of our corporate culture.
ISA-TRAESKO offers the following training opportunities:
Wholesale and export trade (focus on wholesale):
We are looking for committed trainees (m/f) for the corresponding three-year training programme, which begins on 01 August each year.
- Several months of training modules in our order processing/key account support, quality and logistics departments
- Preparation and execution of warehouse sales at our headquarters in Neumünster, Germany, as an independent trainee project
- Specialist excursions, internships in the shoe technology department and practice days in the design and collection department
- Participation in the GDS international shoe trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany
We provide the opportunity for vocational training on 01 August or 01 October of each year.
The following universities/colleges are available as cooperation partners:
- Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) in Hamburg, Germany - graduating as a Bachelor of Science (Business Administration)
- Nordakademie (School of Economics) in Elmshorn, Germany - graduating as a Bachelor of Science (Business Administration)
- Schleswig-Holstein Business Academy in Kiel, Germany - graduating as a Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration specialising in trade)
- LDT Nagold (Academy for Fashion Management) in Nagold, Germany - graduating as a textile economist (BTE)
Internships for pupils and students
We provide interested school pupils and students with internship opportunities in our various departments. The internships generally last from 2 weeks to 3 months. Interns gain an insight into the various processes at our international trading firm and can, for example, shadow a member of staff in the order processing or quality department.
Are you interested in an internship at ISA-TRAESKO? If so, send your complete application documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Career development is a matter of course here
ISA-TRAESKO offers various seminars and, during internal and external training sessions, transfers knowledge on relevant training topics such as product knowledge, quality management, packaging design, EDP use etc.
ISA-TRAESKO promotes employees who impress with a high level of commitment and successful work. We support our employees with their career planning and determine their requirements regarding new tasks, necessary training and expanded areas of responsibility during regular feedback meetings. We accompany these employees as they progress and create a professional home.